C-97, DDA Flats Kalkaji, Jawaharlal Nehru Camp, Kalkaji, New Delhi, Delhi, India
. Hygiene The boost in cleanliness from a paper menu to a QR menu cannot be overstated.
2. Customer Experience Every customer of yours has a smartphone. That means every customer has instant access to your menu
wherever you place your QR code in your restaurant.
3. Printing and Paper Costs :-A single paper menu, uncoated and in black and white, costs about 50 cents.
4. Environmentally Friendly :-The fact that every single guest that touches your menu necessitates that menu’s disposal is not good for a restaurant’s carbon footprint.
5. Organization Agility :-Menus change a lot. And you may have multiple types of menus. Whether that’s your strategy or you’re running out of ingredients,
menus are dynamic.
6. PRE-ORDER: GET ORDERS IN ADVANCE, SAVE TIME
7. DELIVERY: YOUR FOOD IS AVAILABLE ANYWHERE
8. TAKEAWAY ORDER: IMPRESS CLIENTS WITH SERVICE SPEED
9. Your customers will feel safe For you to take care of your customers' health and safety, it has always been a top priority.